Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day.
viesure develops next generation services by taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user-orientation, simplicity and convenience. We are looking for exceptional people who strive to make a difference.
UI Designer (m/f/d)
You will work in a cross-functional team with experts in various domains to build the next generation of products for our customers. Together with your team, you will be responsible for developing future features, products and apps. Your team relies on the concepts and designs that you create, maintain and manage. Most importantly you need to collaborate with the Product Owner so that all UI designs are aligned with the product requirements. Continuous learning, knowledge sharing, and short feedback cycles guarantee a constant improvement in your skills. You will work in close cooperation with start-ups and companies leading in their fields to build the best possible solutions.
- Development and maintenance of UI concepts
- Development, Test and refinement of prototypes
- Design and maintenance of application GUIs (mobile focus) based on deep knowledge of ideally both iOS and Android
- Act as an advocate of consistency
- Making sure we stay up-to-date with UI design macro-trends
- Ensuring a consistent user and brand experience across all applications
- User-centered attitude, thinking and mindset
- Analytical & creative approach driven by the will to challenge and improve existing concepts
- Strong theoretical foundation (we don’t care if you are self-taught and can demonstrate your skills in your portfolio or have an academic background)
- Professional experience as UI designer for at least 3 years
- Practical tool knowledge: e.g. InVision, Sketch, Abstract, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Jira/Confluence, etc.
- Team player
- Extraordinary communication skills the ability to carefully listen to your users
- Experience in working in an agile software development environment
We offer you a variety of fields of activity and the opportunity to contribute to shaping our innovation center. Constant development in your skills is very important to us, which is why we offer you various possibilities to pursue personal growth. Furthermore, we share our knowledge and experience in tech talks, insurance talks, conferences and workshops.
Apply now and join our team of experts
We offer an open work environment, flat hierarchies and pleasant benefits. You’ll be working in our office at Talent Garden Vienna – the startup hot spot located at the heart of Vienna.
Based on Austrian working law, the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum annual salary for this position is set to EUR 40.000,– (fulltime) according to the collective agreement. Depending on your qualification and experience, we are willing to overpay.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Apply now and contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, your application will be handled confidentially.