Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day.
viesure develops next generation services by taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user-orientation, simplicity and convenience. We are looking for exceptional people who strive to make a difference.
Software Tester (m/f/d)
You will work in a cross-functional team with experts in various domains to build the next generation of services for our customers. From requirements engineering, design, coding and testing all the way down to setting up cloud infrastructure – together with your team you will be responsible for developing future features, products and apps. Due to our cloud native approach you can focus on testing without worrying about waiting for infrastructure. Continuous learning, knowledge sharing and short feedback cycles guarantee a constant improvement of your skills. You will work in close cooperation with start-ups and industry leading partners building the best possible solutions.
- Testing of mobile and desktop GUI applications
- Coordination, orchestration and effectuation of all test efforts – planning through documentation of results
- Execution of acceptance tests, regression tests, load tests, smoke tests, etc.
- Implementation & maintenance of all test automation efforts
- Monitoring of NFRs in collaboration with UX and architecture
- Documentation and management of your findings in Jira
- Collaboration with the product owner prioritizing issues
- 3+ years experience as software tester assuring quality on a production ready level
- Elevated skills in test automation with Selenium, experience in load testing with Gatling and other relevant test tools
- Extraordinary sense for accuracy and digging deep alongside a drive to document issues in a concise way
- Strong theoretical foundation (we don’t care if you’ll bring an academic background in computer science or have gained your ISTQB certificates as a self-taught pro)
- Good practical experience in agile software development methods
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- User and data centric mindset
- Team player
We offer you a variety of fields of activity and the opportunity to contribute to shaping our innovation center. Constant development in your skills is very important to us, which is why we offer you various possibilities to pursue personal growth. Furthermore, we share our knowledge and experience in tech talks, insurance talks, conferences and workshops.
Apply now and join our team of experts
We offer an open work environment, flat hierarchies and pleasant benefits. You’ll be working in an interactive and modern workplace located at the heart of Vienna. Furthermore, we are heading to move into a new office, which is located at the start-up hot spot Talent Garden Vienna.
Based on Austrian working law, the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum annual salary for this position is set to EUR 40.000,– (fulltime) according to the collective agreement. Depending on your qualification and experience, we are willing to overpay.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Apply now and contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course your application will be handled confidentially.