15 Sep Software Tester (all genders)
Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day. At viesure, we unite exceptional people who strive to make a difference. Together we tackle the status quo and aim at taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user orientation, simplicity, and convenience. We do so by developing next-generation solutions. So, are you willing to shape the future? Join us #creatingtomorrow
You will work in a cross-functional Scrum team with experts in various domains to build the next generation of services for our customers. Together with your team, you will be responsible for engineering future features, products, and apps. In your specific role, you provide the team and stakeholders with early feedback on the solution quality from a user-centric view. Continuous learning, knowledge sharing, and short feedback cycles guarantee constant improvement in your skills. You will work in close cooperation with start-ups and industry-leading partners to build the best possible solutions.
Your daily business…
- Testing of mobile, desktop GUI, or web applications
- Define and continuously improve test concepts and approaches applied
- Coordination and orchestration of test efforts from planning through documentation of results
- Execution of acceptance tests, regression tests, integration tests, load tests, etc.
- Extend test automation with state-of-the-art technologies
- Be an advocate for agile engineering and “shift-left” testing
- Verify expected results from an end-to-end view, including integrated enterprise IT systems
- Monitoring of NFRs in collaboration with UX and architecture
- Documentation and management of your findings in Jira
- Collaboration with the product owner to prioritize issues
- 3+ years of experience as a software tester assuring quality on a production-ready level
- Elevated skills in test automation and experience with Selenium, Cucumber, or other test automation frameworks and tools
- Experience with load testing and application of relevant tools
- Hands-on experience with full-scale test solution Tosca is a plus
- Understanding of test architecture and system architectures
- Optionally, experience with test automation of APIs
- Extraordinary sense for accuracy and effective document issues in a concise way
- Strong knowledge foundation from either academic education, professional training, or self-study
- An ISTQB certificate is a plus
- Familiarity with test planning and execution in Jira, ideally with integrated Xray
- Good practical experience working in agile software development teams
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- User and data-centric mindset
We offer you a variety of fields of activity and the opportunity to contribute to shaping our innovation center. Constant development in your skills is very important to us, which is why we offer you various possibilities to pursue personal growth. Furthermore, we share our knowledge and experience in tech talks, insurance talks, conferences, and workshops.
Apply now and join our team of experts
We offer an open and hybrid working environment, flat hierarchies, and good benefits. Our office is accommodated at Talent Garden – Vienna’s startup hot spot, located right next to the city’s heart.
Based on Austrian working law, the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum annual salary for this position is set to EUR 35.000,– (full-time Junior) or EUR 50.000,- (full-time Senior) according to the collective agreement. Depending on your qualification and experience, we are willing to overpay.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Apply now and contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, your application will be handled confidentially.