Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day.
viesure develops next generation services by taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user-orientation, simplicity and convenience. We are looking for exceptional people who strive to make a difference.
Software Architect (m/f/d)
You will work in a cross-functional team with experts in various domains to build the next generation of products for our customers. From requirements engineering, coding all the way down to setting up cloud infrastructure – together with your team, you will be responsible for developing future features, products and apps. Due to our cloud-native approach, you can focus on coding without worrying about waiting for infrastructure. Continuous learning, knowledge sharing, and short feedback cycles guarantee a constant improvement in your skills. You will work in close cooperation with start-ups and industry-leading partners to build the best possible solutions. In your role as Software Architect, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of our next-gen APIs and the coordination with various stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical specifications. You will have great freedom in choosing the best tools and frameworks for your solutions.
- Design & Implementation with a strong focus on APIs
- Coordination with stakeholders
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Driving the API Ecosystem
- 5+ years of experience in product development building scalable and production-ready software
- 3+ years in a leading role as e.g. Software Architect, Lead Developer, etc.
- proven record in building business-ready APIs
- experience with API related topics such as oauth2, OpenAPI Specification and API Management
- Excellent skills in software development with e.g. Java, microservices, Spring, AI and cloud technologies like AWS, IaC, etc.
- Certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate and Certified Kubernetes Application Developer
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and continuous self-improvement
- User and data-centric mindset
- Team Player
If some technology is missing in your skill set, don’t worry – we provide a lot of resources and ways to improve your skills.
We offer you a variety of fields of activity and the opportunity to contribute to shaping our innovation center. Constant development in your skills is very important to us, which is why we offer you various possibilities to pursue personal growth. Furthermore, we share our knowledge and experience in tech talks, insurance talks, conferences and workshops.
Apply now and join our team of experts
We offer an open work environment, flat hierarchies and pleasant benefits. You’ll be working in our office at Talent Garden Vienna – the startup hot spot located at the heart of Vienna.
Based on the Austrian Collective Agreement, we offer an annual salary of min. EUR 65.000,- (fulltime) for this position. Depending on your qualification and experience, we are willing to overpay.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Apply now and contact email@example.com. Of course your application will be handled confidentially.