Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day.
viesure develops next generation services by taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user-orientation, simplicity and convenience. We are looking for exeptional people who strive to make a difference.
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day. At viesure, we unite exceptional people who strive to make a difference. Together we tackle the status quo and aim at taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user-orientation, simplicity and convenience. We do so by developing next generation products. So, are you willing to shape the future? Join us #creatingtomorrow
You will work in a cross-functional team with experts in various domains to build the next generation of products for our customers. From requirements engineering, coding all the way down to setting up cloud infrastructure – together with your team, you will be responsible for developing future features, products and apps. In your role as Scrum Master you will be responsible for organizing and optimizing the scrum process of your team and you are the go-to person for all team members. You are going to enable the team to continuously deliver high quality products and features that are on spot with the stakeholder’s requirements.
- Ensure and adapt the scrum process for our team
- Support and coach your team as a servant leader and protect it from external influences
- Execute Retros and derivate Action Points/Improvements
- Support the team in the organization of dailies, reviews and sprint plannings (I+II)
- Spread, ensure and improve an agile mind set
- 3+ years experience as a scrum master and professional experience in software development
- You are familiar with the clear dividing line between philosophy and methodology
- You are an expert in the methods, but you also understand the requirements of individual teams and can adapt the respective method to the respective team
- Holistic approach to analyze upcoming issues in order to understand and solve them instead of only handling their symptoms
- Deep understanding of both worlds (agile/classical project management)
- Having agile certifications (CSM, PSM, A-CSM, ASM) is a plus
- Strong and empathic team player
- Good communication skills – verbal & written, German (C1) & English (C2) required
- Keeping an overview even in stressful situations
- Having experience with Jira and Confluence is an advantage
- Continuously learning and improving your skills is very important to you
We offer you a variety of fields of activity and the opportunity to contribute to shaping our innovation center. Constant development in your skills is very important to us, which is why we offer you various possibilities to pursue personal growth. Furthermore, we share our knowledge and experience in tech talks, insurance talks, conferences and workshops.
Apply now and join our team of experts
We offer an open work environment, flat hierarchies and pleasant benefits. You’ll be working in an interactive and modern workplace located at the heart of Vienna. Furthermore, we are heading to move into a new office, which is located at the start-up hot spot Talent Garden Vienna.
Based on the Austrian Collective Agreement, we offer an annual salary of EUR 50.000,- (fulltime) for this position. Depending on your qualification and experience, our willingness to overpay is a matter of course.
Are you ready to shaping the future with us?
Apply now and contact email@example.com. Of course, your application will be handled confidentially.