02 Mar iOS Developer (m/f/d)
Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day. At viesure, we unite exceptional people who strive to make a difference. Together we tackle the status quo and aim at taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user-orientation, simplicity and convenience. We do so by developing next generation solutions. So, are you willing to shape the future? Join us #creatingtomorrow
You will work on the best rated and award winning insurance app in Austria. With a cross-functional team of experts in various domains you will build the next generation of products for our customers. Together with your team, you will be responsible for the engineering, coding and setting up of cloud infrastructure to develop future features, products and apps. Thanks to our cloud-native approach, you can focus on coding without having to worry about waiting for infrastructure. Continuous learning, knowledge sharing, and short feedback cycles guarantee a constant improvement of your skills. You will work in close cooperation with start-ups and industry-leading partners to build the best possible solutions.
Your daily business…
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable native applications
- Ensure the best possible performance and responsiveness of the application
- Produce and ensure delivery of high quality, clean, and well-tested code
- Work closely with product management and UI/UX team to execute an idea from concept to delivery
- QA and testing of our applications
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies
- 3+ years of experience in product development building production-ready software
- Solid coding background in Swift
- Open for using and learning SwiftUI and Combine
- Experience with mobile testing tools/frameworks
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- User and data-centric mindset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well in a team environment
- Team player
We offer you a variety of fields of activity and the opportunity to contribute to shaping our innovation center. Constant development in your skills is very important to us, which is why we offer you various possibilities to pursue personal growth. Furthermore, we share our knowledge and experience in tech talks, insurance talks, conferences and workshops.
Apply now and join our team of experts
We offer an open working environment, flat hierarchies and good benefits. You’ll be working in our office at Talent Garden Vienna – the startup hot spot located in the heart of Vienna.
Based on Austrian working law, the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum annual salary for this position is set to EUR 50.000,– (fulltime) according to the collective agreement. Depending on your qualification and experience, we are willing to overpay.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Apply now and contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, your application will be handled confidentially.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.