Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day.
viesure develops next generation services by taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user-orientation, simplicity and convenience. We are looking for exceptional people who strive to make a difference.
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
You will work with cross-functional teams with experts in various domains to build the next generation of products for our customers. We have completed the first phase of moving our infrastructure to the cloud over the last months. You will be building up and continuously improving the next generation of our development infrastructure together with our teams. You will be responsible for operating a state-of-the-art ecosystem that supports our developers to focus on building next-gen products for our customers. Starting from continuous learning, knowledge sharing, and short feedback cycles guarantee a constant improvement in your skills. Currently, we are working with Gitlab, SonarQube, Artifactory, XRay and different AWS services all provisioned using CloudFormation. You have the freedom to choose the best tools for the job.
- Develop & continuously improve our development infrastructure
- Take care of our (test) stages
- Work together with our developers to build CI pipelines with Gitlab
- Ensure that our data is safe in terms of backup strategies, availability and durability
- Support teams in preparing new components for their projects
- Keep our tooling up to date
- Introduce new tools to support our development
- 3+ years of experience working in Operations or DevOps
- 3+ years of experience with Linux based systems
- experience in building high available infrastructures
- strong knowledge in Infrastructure as Code/Automization with tools such as Ansible, puppet, chef, etc.
- experience with CI/CD systems such as GitLab or similar is a must
- AWS & K8S experience is a plus and highly welcome
- Commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement
- Team Player
If some technology is missing in your skill set, don’t worry – we provide a lot of resources and ways to improve your skills.
We offer you a variety of fields of activity and the opportunity to contribute to shaping our innovation center. Constant development in your skills is very important to us, which is why we offer you various possibilities to pursue personal growth. Furthermore, we share our knowledge and experience in tech talks, insurance talks, conferences and workshops.
Apply now and join our team of experts
We offer an open work environment, flat hierarchies and pleasant benefits. You’ll be working in our office at Talent Garden Vienna – the startup hot spot located at the heart of Vienna.
Based on the Austrian Collective Agreement, we offer an annual salary of min. EUR 60.000,- (fulltime) for this position. Depending on your qualification and experience, we are willing to overpay.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Apply now and contact email@example.com. Of course your application will be handled confidentially.