Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day.
Viesure develops next generation services by taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user-orientation, simplicity and convenience. We are looking for exeptional people who strive to make a difference.
Assistant to the Managing Directors (m/f/d)
Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day. At viesure, we unite exceptional people who strive to make a difference. Together we tackle the status quo and aim at taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user-orientation, simplicity and convenience. We do so by developing next generation products. So, are you willing to shape the future? Join us #creatingtomorrow
You will work in a cross-functional team with experts in various domains to build the next generation of services for our customers. We work in close cooperation with start-ups and industry leading partners to building the best possible solutions.
- 20 hours per week / possibility to upgrade to fulltime
- Administrative and organizational support for the managing directors
- Creation of C-Level PowerPoint presentations
- Administrative Support in HR activities
- Document management (creation and filing)
- Preparation, follow-up and organization of meetings
- 3+ years professional experience in the assistance field
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Proficient skills in MS-Office, especially PowerPoint
- Very good command in German and English, verbally and written (C1 required)
- Reliability and accuracy
- Proactive Personality with Hands-On-Mentality
We offer you a variety of fields of activity and the opportunity to contribute to shaping our innovation center. Constant development in your skills is very important to us, which is why we offer you various possibilities to pursue personal growth. Furthermore, we share our knowledge and experience in tech talks, insurance talks, conferences and workshops.
Apply now and join our team of experts
We offer an open work environment, flat hierarchies and pleasant benefits. You’ll be working in an interactive and modern workplace located at the start-up hot spot Talent Garden Vienna.
Based on the Austrian Collective Agreement, we offer an annual salary of EUR 35.000,- (fulltime) for this position. Depending on your qualification and experience, our willingness to overpay is a matter of course.
Are you ready to shaping the future with us?
Apply now and contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, your application will be handled confidentially.