Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day.
viesure develops next generation services by taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user-orientation, simplicity and convenience. We are looking for exceptional people who strive to make a difference.
Android Developer (remote or on-site) (m/f/d)
You will work (remote or on-site) in a cross-functional team with experts in various domains to build the next generation of products for our customers. From requirements engineering, coding all the way down to setting up cloud infrastructure – together with your team, you will be responsible for developing future features, products and apps. Due to our cloud-native approach, you can focus on coding without worrying about waiting for infrastructure. Continuous learning, knowledge sharing, and short feedback cycles guarantee a constant improvement in your skills. You will work in close cooperation with start-ups and industry-leading partners to build the best possible solutions.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable native applications
- Ensure the best possible performance and responsiveness of the application
- Produce and ensure delivery of high quality, clean, and well-tested code
- Work closely with product management and UI/UX team to execute an idea from concept to delivery
- QA and testing of our applications
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies
Availability during our working hours (09:00 – 17:00) within our business time zone GMT+1 (deviation max. 3 Hours)
- 3+ years of experience in product development building production-ready mobile applications
- In-depth knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Experience with mobile testing tools/frameworks
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- User and data-centric mindset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well in a team environment
- Team player
We offer you a variety of fields of activity and the opportunity to contribute to shaping our innovation center. Constant development in your skills is very important to us, which is why we offer you various possibilities to pursue personal growth. Furthermore, we share our knowledge and experience in tech talks, insurance talks, conferences and workshops.
Apply now and join our team of experts
We offer an open work environment, flat hierarchies and pleasant benefits. You’ll be working in our office at Talent Garden Vienna – the startup hot spot located at the heart of Vienna.
Based on Austrian working law, the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum annual salary for this position is set to EUR 50.000,– (fulltime) according to the collective agreement. Depending on your qualification and experience, we are willing to overpay.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Apply now and contact Rene Schakmann via firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course your application will be handled confidentially