Life is awesome and so should be the job that makes you get up every day.
At viesure, we unite exceptional people who strive to make a difference. Together we tackle the status quo and aim at taking every aspect of insurance to a whole new level of user-orientation, simplicity and convenience. We do so by developing next generation insurance solutions. So, are you willing to shape the future? Join us #creatingtomorrow
AI Developer (all genders)
In your role as AI Developer, you will create AI for everyone. You are responsible for the identification and development of Data Science use cases from day one on the job. You design and develop ML solutions for future features, products, and apps. Furthermore, you provide supervision and coaching to junior colleagues. Our cloud-native approach enables you to focus on coding without worrying about waiting for infrastructure.
Your daily business
- Transform AI use-case ideas into production-ready solutions (products, product features)
- Plan & implement new features in close cooperation with our product owners
- Ensure stability, performance & other non-functional requirements of our services
- Evaluate & introduce new technologies & frameworks for our products
- Share your knowledge and insights with the team
- 5+ years of experience in AI product development building production-ready software
- Excellent skills in software development with e.g. Python, microservices, Docker, and cloud technologies like AWS, IaC, etc.
- Proven knowledge of machine learning techniques and technologies such as
- computer vision
- Experience with a range of types of Data Science problems
- Extensive experience with development and deployment in the cloud and distributed computing
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning and teaching new technologies
- User and data-centric mindset
- Team player
If some technology is missing in your skill set, don’t worry – we provide a lot of resources and ways to improve your skills.
The following statements contain our believes, values and our working spirit. They also show descriptively how we think an ideal candidate for this position would work, think, and act at viesure.
So if you meet the requirements and skills mentioned in the sections above and you also find your-self in the following statements, we are really up for a coffee with you.
- You are honest, reliable, intrinsically motivated and you have a growth mindset.
- You are Tech-savvy. You know the ins and outs of all the tools you use and quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Attention goes where energy flows: you can prioritize, keep yourself focused and always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- You don’t need handholding to get things done.
- You are motivated by challenges and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- You’re a smart and fast learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- You are passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence oriented.
We offer you a variety of fields of activity and the opportunity to contribute to shaping our innovation center. Constant development in your skills is very important to us, which is why we offer you various possibilities to pursue personal growth. Furthermore, we share our knowledge and experience in tech talks, insurance talks, conferences, and workshops.
Apply now and join our team of experts
We offer an open working environment, flat hierarchies, and pleasant benefits. You will be working remotely and in our office at Talent Garden Vienna – Vienna’s startup hot spot, located right next to the heart of Vienna.
Based on the Austrian Collective Agreement, we offer an annual salary of min. EUR 65.000,- (fulltime) for this position. Depending on your qualification and experience, we are willing to overpay.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Apply now and contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course your application will be handled confidentially5